Uncategorized Protected: Valedictory Dinner 9 November 2002

• foreverchanging posted on November 9, 2002 at 4:32 pm

I love the color of your top/dress (can’t tell which it is). It looks fabulous on you!

• beverly posted on November 11, 2002 at 1:30 am

’tis a top, and thanks! It’s a really nice little silky top that mum saw at “Ooh La La!” and it was on a 70% discount so we had to get it 😉

• sweetsugarplum posted on November 9, 2002 at 6:38 pm

You are soo pretty! I like how you wore your hair. What kind of lipstick are you wearing? Its a lovely color. *~April~*

• beverly posted on November 11, 2002 at 1:31 am

Hey thanks 🙂 It’s actually Chanel’s “Spark” glossimer that I’m using.. which is a really pigmented lipgloss that lasts for ages. Love it!

• Anonymous posted on November 9, 2002 at 9:54 pm

LOL !!! Poor thing! It must have been really boring. Your face shows it so well:)
    Shree

• foreverchanging posted on November 9, 2002 at 4:32 pm

• beverly posted on November 11, 2002 at 1:30 am

• sweetsugarplum posted on November 9, 2002 at 6:38 pm

• beverly posted on November 11, 2002 at 1:31 am

• Anonymous posted on November 9, 2002 at 9:54 pm

Shree

• tris posted on November 10, 2002 at 11:00 am

you’re wearing your green “clinique” top! =D

• beverly posted on November 11, 2002 at 10:52 pm

*lol* yeah! I remember talking about that in this journal a while back when I first bought it 😛 It’s really silky and just *perfect* for summer 🙂

• tris posted on November 10, 2002 at 11:00 am