Uncategorized Protected: Shaving cuts..arghhhh!!! 29 November 2002

• winterswitchery posted on November 29, 2002 at 7:08 am

The only place I’ve ever nicked myself is on
    my thumb while I was cleaning out the razor.
    I felt like a genius, I assure you.

((hugs))

• erynchrista posted on December 5, 2002 at 10:46 pm

i’ve done that once…OUCH! i went to grab it and took hold of the wrong end.

• tris posted on November 29, 2002 at 11:02 am

bev, u are always hurting yourself when it comes to opening/packing things! 😀
    water hurts because it is not the same solution as our body fluids. that’s why when we irrigate wounds at the hosp, we usually use a saline solution (some sodium in it) so it hurts less 🙂

• beverly posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:59 pm

I know!! I must have a thing for sharp stuff and my fingers :T This one’s especially annoying ‘cos I gotta move all the boxes downstairs, etc.. and it’s kinda imposslbe carring stuff with one hand. Grrrr…

I gotta remember to flush my wounds with saline – does the contact lens saline stuff count??

• tris posted on November 30, 2002 at 9:33 am

if it has 0.9%NaCl (which is the same concentration as blood plasma)it should work fine 🙂

• valencianna posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:33 pm

on your FINGER?!?! OUCH!!!

• beverly posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:54 pm

Yeah.. I’m a real genius huh?! :T

• winterswitchery posted on November 29, 2002 at 7:08 am

The only place I’ve ever nicked myself is on
    my thumb while I was cleaning out the razor.
    I felt like a genius, I assure you.

((hugs))

• erynchrista posted on December 5, 2002 at 10:46 pm

i’ve done that once…OUCH! i went to grab it and took hold of the wrong end.

• tris posted on November 29, 2002 at 11:02 am

bev, u are always hurting yourself when it comes to opening/packing things! 😀

• beverly posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:59 pm

• tris posted on November 30, 2002 at 9:33 am

• valencianna posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:33 pm

on your FINGER?!?! OUCH!!!

• beverly posted on November 29, 2002 at 1:54 pm

Yeah.. I’m a real genius huh?! :T

• zephyr829 posted on December 1, 2002 at 1:44 pm

i’ve done that!

oh god that’s happened to me – went over to my dads one day and brought stuff to stay the night, my razor included, of COURSE i reach into my bag not thinking to get something and slash my finger with it. cuts like that suck too because they are always in the way when you’re trying to do something.. so i sympathize! 🙁

• beverly posted on December 1, 2002 at 8:54 pm

Re: i’ve done that!

I know! It’s on my right hand too, I don’t realise how much I bang it around until I have a cut on it.. it’s really hard to do anything – especially try and get dressed and having a shower :T

• zephyr829 posted on December 1, 2002 at 1:44 pm