Uncategorized Protected: Kitten 5 November 2002

• shortmessage posted on November 4, 2002 at 11:32 am

I want it!!!!!

I wonder how much that would be canadian..
    its soooooo cute!

• Anonymous posted on November 4, 2002 at 3:49 pm

hey!

Hey gotta say I love the journal very cute. I j/w how do you get the pics on your journal. Could you leave a comment at my site its http://www.crazylife.org/users/kisses04
    If you could that would be great thanks!

• beverly posted on November 4, 2002 at 11:46 pm

Re: hey!

What pics do you mean? if it’s pictures of myself and friends and stuff.. well I just uploaded the photos to my own server and then linked to it with the IMG SRC tag 🙂

• shortmessage posted on November 4, 2002 at 11:32 am

I want it!!!!!

I wonder how much that would be canadian..
    its soooooo cute!

• Anonymous posted on November 4, 2002 at 9:34 pm

😉

where’s the top from? 🙂 thnx!

hui.

• beverly posted on November 4, 2002 at 11:55 pm

Re: 😉

It’s a brand called Kitten (figures, heh) and I think it’s an Aussie brand… DARN expensive though!!

• Anonymous posted on November 4, 2002 at 3:49 pm

hey!

If you could that would be great thanks!

• beverly posted on November 4, 2002 at 11:46 pm

Re: hey!

• Anonymous posted on November 4, 2002 at 9:34 pm

😉

where’s the top from? 🙂 thnx!

hui.