Uncategorized Protected: Blinkies! 28 November 2002

• yeeba posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:06 am

Bev,

How did u make them ?? where do I get instructions on how to do that ?? they’re really really cool.. and you’ve done well

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:27 am

I just use Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop that comes with it and just make the blocks and lettering pixel by pixel! ANd as for the graphics, I just searched “pixel art” and “blinkies” on the net 🙂

• mudivade posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:18 am

I love the one with you n Chris

Gorgeous Job!!!
    Devyn on MUA

• dianeeeee posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:20 am

bev! i love the one with the angel wings!!!
    could u please please make one for me?

• babyflite posted on November 27, 2002 at 7:00 am

eb bev! i want one too. can i have the couple one with erica and paul on it. thanks babe! no rush if u’re busy though, take your time. 🙂

• Anonymous posted on November 27, 2002 at 7:46 am

Ooooh! Bev.. They are so gorgeous:) Have fun at your work thigy and all the best. Go knck down some socks babe:)
    Shree

• distractedfish posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:16 am

They’re really fun to make once you get started, aren’t they? 🙂 I’ve learnt how to make blinkies too! Hee.

• valencianna posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:30 am

wow, i bet it takes forver to make them!

• yeeba posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:06 am

Bev,

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:27 am

• mudivade posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:18 am

I love the one with you n Chris

Gorgeous Job!!!
    Devyn on MUA

• dianeeeee posted on November 27, 2002 at 5:20 am

bev! i love the one with the angel wings!!!
    could u please please make one for me?

• misspinkxo posted on November 27, 2002 at 2:08 pm

ohh, bev. think you can make me one? if you can, something like the 3rd one, saying ‘diana’. if you can, i’d really appreciate it! <3

• babyflite posted on November 27, 2002 at 7:00 am

• Anonymous posted on November 27, 2002 at 7:46 am

Shree

• distractedfish posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:16 am

• valencianna posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:30 am

wow, i bet it takes forver to make them!

• misspinkxo posted on November 27, 2002 at 2:08 pm

• lilmerestar posted on November 28, 2002 at 1:06 pm

Those are really cute:) Which program did you use?

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:30 pm

Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop.. they’re soo addicting to make *lol*

• lilmerestar posted on November 28, 2002 at 1:06 pm

Those are really cute:) Which program did you use?

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:30 pm