Uncategorized Protected: Blinkie 28 November 2002

• quirk posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:19 am

oh my… rainbow pony from my little pony…. can i have one too? in my name? no hurry though… 🙂

• beverly posted on December 4, 2002 at 10:50 pm

Hey lemme know what you want the little blocks to say k? Will make it asap 🙂

• valencianna posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:29 am

ooh how cute!! someday when you have time you gotta get me one of those!!

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:18 pm

I’d luuurve to! Let me know what you want k? check out http://beverlys.net/blinkies for more info – I just made it so it’s easier for people to request 😛

• quirk posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:19 am

• beverly posted on December 4, 2002 at 10:50 pm

Hey lemme know what you want the little blocks to say k? Will make it asap 🙂

• valencianna posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:29 am

ooh how cute!! someday when you have time you gotta get me one of those!!

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 8:18 pm

• sisqa posted on November 27, 2002 at 9:26 pm

cuteness!

they’re so cute!!! i esp love the one with wings! ooo… could i have one as soon as i’ve added you to my friends list? will look at your blinkie page. good luck with moving! i’m moving as well this saturday, gosh i can’t believe the amount of junk i have! ick!
    cheers