Uncategorized Protected: Angel Diane 28 November 2002

• Anonymous posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:16 am

Hey Bev it’s Erika!

hey bev it’s erika from mua (erikamw) i just saw your blinkies post & they are too adorable!
    if you ever have time to make 2 I’ll be ever so greatful. also i just love your bloom mousepad!!! do you know if they are avilable for ordering or was that a gwp in aus?
    well I guess I’ll let you go for now.
    take care & ttys,
    Erika =)

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:39 am

Re: Hey Bev it’s Erika!

Hi Erika, Nice seeing you around LJ! If you page me with details about the blinkie you want, I’ll try and make it for you πŸ™‚

The Bloom mousepad was from Steph, an Aussie MUAer.. they don’t sell anymore though πŸ™

• Anonymous posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:16 am

Hey Bev it’s Erika!

well I guess I’ll let you go for now.
    take care & ttys,
    Erika =)

• beverly posted on November 27, 2002 at 6:39 am

Re: Hey Bev it’s Erika!

• dianeeeee posted on November 28, 2002 at 7:47 am

hey bev
    thank you so much!!!! i love it…sooo cute!!!
    thank u thank u thank u!!!

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:24 pm

No problem, glad you like it!!

• dianeeeee posted on November 28, 2002 at 7:50 am

oh right..could u tell me what software are u using to make these?
    i wanna try my hand at making some

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:25 pm

Sure, I use Paint Shop Pro which you can download for free.. and Animation Shop which comes with it. Then I just use pixel graphics and hand draw the blocks and words and stuff πŸ™‚

• dianeeeee posted on November 29, 2002 at 9:46 pm

ahhh i see…i used these same programs to make the blinkies i have on my blog..but they were trial programs which have since expired..gotta hunt for the crack soon
        where do u find all the blocks and little pictures to put on the blinkies or do u make them yourself? the webbie i got mine from is down

• beverly posted on December 1, 2002 at 7:53 pm

Oh I searched for “pixel graphics” online for them!

• dianeeeee posted on November 28, 2002 at 7:47 am

hey bev
    thank you so much!!!! i love it…sooo cute!!!
    thank u thank u thank u!!!

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:24 pm

No problem, glad you like it!!

• dianeeeee posted on November 28, 2002 at 7:50 am

oh right..could u tell me what software are u using to make these?
    i wanna try my hand at making some

• beverly posted on November 28, 2002 at 3:25 pm

• dianeeeee posted on November 29, 2002 at 9:46 pm

• beverly posted on December 1, 2002 at 7:53 pm

Oh I searched for “pixel graphics” online for them!