Uncategorized Protected: Themes 15 October 2002

• Anonymous posted on October 15, 2002 at 10:05 am

Themes…r/o

Try blogskins.com

• beverly posted on October 15, 2002 at 8:36 pm

Re: Themes…r/o

I think that site is only for blogs though.. not themes for the windows desktop. I don’t even have a blog! LJ all the way 😛

• Anonymous posted on October 15, 2002 at 10:05 am

Themes…r/o

Try blogskins.com

• beverly posted on October 15, 2002 at 8:36 pm

Re: Themes…r/o

• ajc3 posted on October 15, 2002 at 8:42 pm

bali bombimg

what’s the reaction over there to the bali bombing?

• beverly posted on October 16, 2002 at 3:37 am

Re: bali bombimg

Pretty massive in Australia – but it’s not as talked about in College. We dont really get TV here (just 1 communal one that’s always being used) and newspapers are only out ’till 10am in the morning (which equates to about 6am college time!).. so I think most of the news goes over our head. I have to surf CNN to get news, basically! But there’s alerts in popular areas around the city, so the government’s taking precautions, thankfully!

• ajc3 posted on October 15, 2002 at 8:42 pm

bali bombimg

what’s the reaction over there to the bali bombing?

• beverly posted on October 16, 2002 at 3:37 am