Uncategorized Protected: Stila Holiday 2002 13 October 2002

• bluekittygrl posted on October 13, 2002 at 1:06 am

I saw these the other day at the counter!! The cool palette is awesome, I hope I get one before they sell out. And lipglaze palette looked so/so. I just got a concealer and the 17$ special they currently having.

• beverly posted on October 13, 2002 at 1:46 am

Ohhhhh *drools uncontrollaby*
      Why the heck don’t we just have ALL the money in the world to buy what we want, till we’re sick of it? I don’t even know if they’re going to be released in Australia.. and even if they are it’ll be way more than the US price :T

• Anonymous posted on October 13, 2002 at 5:44 am

I like Stila e/s but somehow not into their colour stories, trios, quads, lip palettes, lip-pens or cans.
    Just got my DD plum palette and gosh it’s pretty (nice colours too but I had itchy fingers, pried them out to customise).
    Somehow MAC 11 e/s set is more tempting, or Kesalan e/s trios (unfortunately the KP trios dun fit in Stilas).
    – pmahc

• beverly posted on October 13, 2002 at 9:02 am

Heh.. I’m the opposite.. I go for cutesy novelty stuff, so I’ve never really been interested in their e/s. Actually, I just like the pics of the Stila girls so I want anything with them on it! 😛

• babyflite posted on October 13, 2002 at 7:41 am

I really want the cool palette and maybe the lipglaze palette. The lipglaze sounds nice but some of the colors doesnt look like what I would usually wear. Dunno if it’s coming to Australia, but hopefully they’ll be available in Singapore when I go back in Dec. 🙂

• beverly posted on October 13, 2002 at 9:03 am

Man, I’m impressed with your self control.. unlike me and my “I WANT EVERYTHING!!” attitude 😉 Yeah I hope they’ll be in SG or AU sometime, but that’s a few months of waiting, argh!

• babyflite posted on October 13, 2002 at 9:43 am

Heh, trust me, it takes a lot of control. In the past whenever I see all the new stuff I would want everything too. I’m slightly better nowadays at telling myself I dont need so much makeup which I’ll never be able to finish. Still I’m a sucker for cute stuff and nice packaging. 🙂

• bluekittygrl posted on October 13, 2002 at 1:06 am