Uncategorized Protected: Moo! 19 October 2002

• janelle_c posted on October 18, 2002 at 8:25 am

LOL

I saw that in our newspaper this week, heh, heh.

• summernights posted on October 18, 2002 at 8:53 am

OMG! I missed her having the baby….I love for better or for worse!
    <3 Summer

• janelle_c posted on October 18, 2002 at 8:25 am

LOL

I saw that in our newspaper this week, heh, heh.

• summernights posted on October 18, 2002 at 8:53 am

OMG! I missed her having the baby….I love for better or for worse!
    <3 Summer

• Anonymous posted on October 19, 2002 at 3:05 am

yay FBOFW!

I’ve been following this comic since forever! Hehe, I still rememeber the days when Deanna would hit Michael with her doll in Gr.1 😀

Lynn Johnson does such an awesome job at depicting family life through its priceless moments that transcends time. 🙂

-Viv

• beverly posted on October 19, 2002 at 4:15 am

Re: yay FBOFW!

Me too, I’m so obsessed with the comic! I’ve read all the books that have come out and even want to get the merchandise.. hehe. It’s the best because it’s so “real”, unlike other comics out there.

• Anonymous posted on October 19, 2002 at 3:05 am

yay FBOFW!

-Viv

• beverly posted on October 19, 2002 at 4:15 am

Re: yay FBOFW!

• valencianna posted on October 23, 2002 at 11:45 am

lol. you know I have never heard of such comic.

• valencianna posted on October 23, 2002 at 11:45 am

lol. you know I have never heard of such comic.