Uncategorized Protected: STILA’S HERE! 28 September 2002

• gaslit posted on September 27, 2002 at 8:58 am

Ooh Bev, you are so lucky! Have fun with your lovely Stila goodies when you get them!! =)

• Anonymous posted on September 27, 2002 at 9:26 am

Sounds wonderful Bev:) have fun:)
    Shree

• bravenewworld posted on September 27, 2002 at 12:26 pm

oh man. set for life on stila!

• beverly posted on September 28, 2002 at 10:17 am

Hhehe almost! I gotta wait a month before my parents bring it up though… man.

• gaslit posted on September 27, 2002 at 8:58 am

• Anonymous posted on September 27, 2002 at 9:26 am

Sounds wonderful Bev:) have fun:)
    Shree

• Anonymous posted on September 27, 2002 at 6:07 pm

jessie says hi

ur mum is so cool. she kinda dedicated the whole gift to u!

u got so many stuff!!

• beverly posted on September 28, 2002 at 10:19 am

Re: jessie says hi

Yeah, she’s awesome!! She actually won it but she’s letting me have the stuff ‘cos she doesn’t really use Stila.. but I asked her to just use the stuff anyway – we may have a new Stila fan on our hands soon, hehe!

• bravenewworld posted on September 27, 2002 at 12:26 pm

oh man. set for life on stila!

• beverly posted on September 28, 2002 at 10:17 am

Hhehe almost! I gotta wait a month before my parents bring it up though… man.

• Anonymous posted on September 27, 2002 at 6:07 pm

jessie says hi

ur mum is so cool. she kinda dedicated the whole gift to u!

u got so many stuff!!