Uncategorized Protected: STILA!!! 26 September 2002

• emily0717 posted on September 25, 2002 at 11:10 pm

Stila

Bev, Bev, Bev,
    Dont tell me you have NEVER tried Stila e/s before! Holy smokes! They are only THE best part of the entire line in my humble opinion. In fact, its what got me started on high end makeup. I find that they are my favorite e/s out there…even moreso than MAC. I just love the color selection. I hope you get Grace in your mix. It is so pretty.

I LOVE STILA! 🙂
    Enjoy

• beverly posted on September 26, 2002 at 12:39 am

Re: Stila

I haven’t.. *hangs head in shame*
      It’s cos when I first got into makeup, I bought UD e/s.. and they were so good that I never looked back and never bothered to try any other brand! I put all my UD e/s in a MAC 15-pan and now that I’ve started on Jane, they all fit nice. Stila’s don’t, which is why I just never bought any at all! Well, now’s a good time to start huh 🙂

• bravenewworld posted on September 26, 2002 at 12:22 am

wow bev, that is pretty sweet. 🙂

• emily0717 posted on September 25, 2002 at 11:10 pm

Stila

Bev, Bev, Bev,

I LOVE STILA! 🙂
    Enjoy

• beverly posted on September 26, 2002 at 12:39 am

Re: Stila

I haven’t.. *hangs head in shame*

• babyflite posted on September 26, 2002 at 7:36 am

Wow! Thats just awesome! Hmmm…My birthday is in 2 weeks, maybe my mum will win me something like that too. *crossing my fingers* I doubt it though, my mum never enters contests. Haha. Well enjoy your goodies, and dont forget to post up pics when you get them. Maybe there’ll be a paint can or 2 in there. 😉

• beverly posted on September 26, 2002 at 8:17 pm

We never really enter contests either.. in fact, my mum has no idea how she won it! But I’m not complaining 😛 Oooooh I hope there’s a paint can or some exclusive stuff to play around with!

• bravenewworld posted on September 26, 2002 at 12:22 am