Uncategorized Protected: Matt’s 21st party 30 September 2002

• Anonymous posted on September 30, 2002 at 5:38 am

Hiya Bev:) How’s the finger? And the party seemed like lots of fun!
    Also a ? abt. the glossimers and glosses. Do you put a lip stain/lipstick under the gloss or is that just the gloss? In the pics. it looks like you got a lippie on.
    If its just the gloss wow! its really pigmented!
    Take care:)
    Shree

• beverly posted on September 30, 2002 at 4:29 pm

Nah it’s just the gloss… Chanel glossimers are pretty pigmented, it’s almost a liquid lipstick! My finger’s doing a bit better.. at least it doesn’t feel like it’s been chopped off anymore :T

• Anonymous posted on September 30, 2002 at 5:38 am

Hiya Bev:) How’s the finger? And the party seemed like lots of fun!
    If its just the gloss wow! its really pigmented!
    Take care:)
    Shree

• beverly posted on September 30, 2002 at 4:29 pm

• minimaleffort posted on September 30, 2002 at 5:11 pm

Excellent pictures and awesome makeup, but…toblerone cocktail?

• beverly posted on September 30, 2002 at 6:47 pm

Ohhhhh it’s *yummy* – baileys, kahlua, frangelico, chocolate, cream, etc. It’s my fave cocktail 🙂

• Anonymous posted on September 30, 2002 at 9:01 pm

hi, bev

hope your finger’s better now. I got so damn scared *reading* your description I was kinda half shielding my eyes so I still don’t know exactly what happened. Ya I know I’m a bit weird like that 😛 I get terribly mental images and *my* finger feels like it’s hurting a bit, for christ’s sake!

Anyhow, hope you are better now and I’m just never ever gonna use knife to get the e/s out of their pots now thanks to your experience. get well soon! =)

anallise

• beverly posted on October 1, 2002 at 1:45 am

Hey, I grossed out heaps of friends in college.. especially those that were there to witness it and all the blood 😉 At least I was kinda stunned and shocked at the time, or I would’ve fainted! I’m going to find a really thin file or something next time I want to pry out e/s.. never again with a knife 🙁

• minimaleffort posted on September 30, 2002 at 5:11 pm

Excellent pictures and awesome makeup, but…toblerone cocktail?

• beverly posted on September 30, 2002 at 6:47 pm

• Anonymous posted on September 30, 2002 at 9:01 pm

hi, bev

anallise

• beverly posted on October 1, 2002 at 1:45 am

• Anonymous posted on October 2, 2002 at 8:19 am

You certainly look so flawless!! Did you apply your lsf first then followed by Frangipani blush then loose powder? awesome!! 😉

• beverly posted on October 3, 2002 at 12:21 am

Thanks 😀 And yeah, I apply foundation first, then blush.. then set everything with loose powder!

• Anonymous posted on October 2, 2002 at 8:19 am