Uncategorized Protected: Riverplace pics 11 August 2002

• lufflyfeather posted on August 10, 2002 at 9:39 pm

aw, whatta cute place beverly! i <3 big windows like that. staying in someplace other than home [condo, hotel, apartment, etc] is always fun 'cause you get to have an adventure re-discovering everything, and plus they're always cleaner because you can't take all your possesions with you! hehe. i'm just rambling. anyways yes, do post more pictures. i enjoy looking at yours very much :D

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:43 am

I think the big windows are to make the place appear bigger.. there’s also a huge mirror on the wall, probably for the same effect to 😛 I like it more than our house ‘cos it has a pool, gym and clubhouse.. but the downpoint is that it’s small so you can’t have a family in it long-term, and it doesn’t have a garden :T

• Anonymous posted on August 10, 2002 at 11:44 pm

Wow Bev, that’s one awesome apartment! I’d love to have one like that as well *wink*

• margareta posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:19 am

wow. very classy apartment. how nice :).

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:24 am

hi bev i just wanted to know what font you use to label your pictures?

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:42 am

It’s Silkscreen 🙂

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 1:44 am

cheers =)

• lufflyfeather posted on August 10, 2002 at 9:39 pm

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:43 am

• Anonymous posted on August 10, 2002 at 11:44 pm

• margareta posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:19 am

wow. very classy apartment. how nice :).

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:24 am

hi bev i just wanted to know what font you use to label your pictures?

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 12:42 am

It’s Silkscreen 🙂

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 1:44 am

cheers =)

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 8:53 am

hey…!

the Riverplace!!

i’ve been to the Riverwalk many times, and my friend has an uncle living in Riverview! man you’re all rich people!!

i live in a 5-room HDB flat. (HDB stands for Housing Development Board, just in case you’re unfamiliar with that term.)

and your apartment looks ultra cosy!!
    :jealous:

-Ben

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 6:12 pm

Re: hey…!

Oooh cool! I was wondering if anyone recognised the place 🙂
      5 room??! Ours is only 1 room, so you’re right it definitely is “cosy”, hehe. It’s good for a single person or a couple.. but nothing more.

• Anonymous posted on August 11, 2002 at 8:53 am

hey…!

the Riverplace!!

and your apartment looks ultra cosy!!
    :jealous:

-Ben

• beverly posted on August 11, 2002 at 6:12 pm

Re: hey…!

Oooh cool! I was wondering if anyone recognised the place 🙂

• misspinkxo posted on August 11, 2002 at 5:57 pm

How classy! That view is amazing :). Tres chic.

• misspinkxo posted on August 11, 2002 at 5:57 pm

How classy! That view is amazing :). Tres chic.

• Anonymous posted on August 12, 2002 at 6:30 am

I know that place really well. kept gazing at the place for 2 nights in a week. I wanted to live there.
    glass. glassgirl.diaryland.com

• beverly posted on August 12, 2002 at 6:37 am

Heh, I wasn’t sure if anyone would actually recognise the place.. It’s quite nice, but there are bigger apartments than the one in my pics – that are suitable for a family (ie. 3, 4 bedrooms).

• Anonymous posted on August 12, 2002 at 6:30 am