Uncategorized Protected: No more Microsoft……. 5 August 2002

• Anonymous posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:34 am

i’m sorry to hear that

i’m so sorry to hear about your situation…i know it must feel terribly depressing to have something perfect come your way, and then something stupid get in the way of that. i would be crushed just as you are if that had happened to me, but you never know what could happen right? there’s always tomorrow 🙂

• beverly posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:37 am

Re: i’m sorry to hear that

Thanks.. 🙂 I’m *trying* to be positive but it’s really hard! Well, when I graduate, guess which company I’m making a beeline to? 😉

• Anonymous posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:51 am

How abt?

Cant Micrsoft take u in as an intern on the front? Hmm, make it like a Uni attachment thingee? Surely there must be a way? try talking to ur lecturers or admin officers?

• beverly posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:57 am

Re: How abt?

Apparently not.. ‘cos my course doesn’t require 1 year of industrial experience, so Uni will have nothing to do with it. It really sucks, I feel like I’m backed up against a wall and there’s just *nothing* I can do, short of insisting the government changes it’s laws!!

• Anonymous posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:34 am

i’m sorry to hear that

• beverly posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:37 am

Re: i’m sorry to hear that

• Anonymous posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:51 am

How abt?

• beverly posted on August 5, 2002 at 12:57 am

Re: How abt?

• tris posted on August 5, 2002 at 6:11 pm

there’s no Microsoft in s’pore? i thought there’d be one, being a developed country and all…

• beverly posted on August 5, 2002 at 6:51 pm

Yeah there’s a Microsoft in Singapore.. I’ll apply to them as well as the Australian one when I graduate!

• tris posted on August 5, 2002 at 6:11 pm