Uncategorized Protected: Choccie 20 August 2002

• heatherita posted on August 19, 2002 at 10:39 pm

i LOVE those too. My dad always brings me back some when he goes on trips and I always eat the whole box right away.

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 12:23 am

Mmmmm. Chocolate…
      I”m trying to swindle somone in the States to send me some peanut butter m&ms and Reeses Pieces too, hehehe 😛

• heatherita posted on August 19, 2002 at 10:39 pm

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 12:23 am

Mmmmm. Chocolate…

• vixette7 posted on August 20, 2002 at 7:32 pm

the guylian with praline centre?? *drool drool*

hey reese pieces are easily available in australia leyy…… i used to scoff down heaps during lectures to keep awake!

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 8:31 pm

Yeahuh.. Guylian is sooooo good. And WHERE are Reeses Pieces? I’m sure they don’t sell anywhere around where I live??!

• vixette7 posted on August 20, 2002 at 9:50 pm

k mart?
        i forget…
        ah well…reese peanut butter cups will do for me.

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 9:58 pm

Reaaaaaally.. our Kmart doesn’t have them I don’t think :T What’s the diff between the cups and pieces??

• vixette7 posted on August 20, 2002 at 10:21 pm

cups are the big fat ones about 1.5-2in in diameter. each packet has 2 in it. pieces are smaller, more like m & m type.

come to think it, i think im mixing up the times i ate pieces. think it was in sg. oopsie.

• vixette7 posted on August 20, 2002 at 7:32 pm

the guylian with praline centre?? *drool drool*

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 8:31 pm

• vixette7 posted on August 20, 2002 at 9:50 pm

k mart?
        i forget…
        ah well…reese peanut butter cups will do for me.

• beverly posted on August 20, 2002 at 9:58 pm