Uncategorized Protected: Babysitters club 8 August 2002

• acidlime posted on August 8, 2002 at 3:32 am

you’re exactly like stacey!
    sophisticated, smart, classy <- --- you!
    i don’t know about the boy-crazy part though

• beverly posted on August 8, 2002 at 4:37 am

*Sophisticated* though? I think of myself more crazy/silly, hee hee. Oh, and I’m pretty into guys.. but that’s “muted” cos I have a boyfriend 😛

What did you get?

• acidlime posted on August 8, 2002 at 5:29 am

hah. all i know is that you have a super nice personality! i got mary anne 🙂 the organized one. but believe me, i’m not exactly that organized!

• beverly posted on August 9, 2002 at 5:17 am

I may seem like I’m super nice online, but you never know.. I could be the grumpiest nastiest grouch in real life, hehe 😛

Hey I actually thought I was partially Mary Anne too, ‘cos I’m pretty organized – I like my room, my books, my notes, etc all really neat.. I get anal about that *lol*

• acidlime posted on August 9, 2002 at 6:39 pm

🙂 I’ll always mess up my things even if I’d just tidied them! I’m hopeless

• Anonymous posted on August 8, 2002 at 3:53 am

hehehe I got the same result 🙂

• acidlime posted on August 8, 2002 at 3:32 am

you’re exactly like stacey!
    sophisticated, smart, classy <- --- you!
    i don’t know about the boy-crazy part though