Uncategorized Protected: All work and no play.. 26 June 2002

• Anonymous posted on June 26, 2002 at 8:10 am

Hey Bev,

I was the one who asked you about BECCA yesterday. I emailed them and they gave me the email add that I can use to order their products. I’m planning to buy the LSC, compact concealer, and loose powder. Could you tell me what colors [for those products] that you’re using cause I think you have a quite similar skin tone as mine.

Thanks! Btw, scuba diving? WOW! Do you like sports a lot?

• beverly posted on June 26, 2002 at 7:04 pm

You chose perfectly! I think those are their “star” products, the ones behind that glowy no-makeup look. I’m using the LSC Olive (perfect), the Loose Powder in Wheat (slightly dark, but I like it that way), and Macademia concealer (perfect).

Nah, I don’t like sports like football, netball, softball, the average stuff.. I’m into scubadiving, horseriding, ballet, etc 🙂

• Anonymous posted on June 26, 2002 at 10:52 am

Hi Bev!
    I’m a Singaporean who often read ur mails & many a times,wanted to drop u a line but couldn’t but nevertheless am very glad dat i’m able to pop in a few lines now! =) I’ve this thing which I’ve been dying 2 tell u dat u have a damn gorgeous body which i simply admire plus, u eat w/o getting fat! =) hehe, and also, according to what i read from ur LJ, u also have a marvellous boyfriend who treats u well!(All the care & attention dat was given 2 u when u fainted & got sick.)
    Hmm, I was juz wondering,how long have u been in Sydney?
    Take care!

• beverly posted on June 26, 2002 at 7:10 pm

Yeah, at first I didn’t have the Anonymous comment thing on, just in case an idiot abused it 😛 But I changed my mind ‘cos it prevented everyone else from commenting if they wanted to! Thanks for reading though.. I’m glad you like my boring life 😛 Oh, I used to live in Sydney for 3 years when I was younger (family got sent here), and then another 3 years for Uni this time.. So 6 years total!

• Anonymous posted on June 27, 2002 at 10:39 am

Hmm..No way man!I didn’t think that ur life is boring!In fact,I think its great& I enjoyed reading ur journal!Serious! =)

• Anonymous posted on June 26, 2002 at 8:10 am

Hey Bev,

Thanks! Btw, scuba diving? WOW! Do you like sports a lot?

• beverly posted on June 26, 2002 at 7:04 pm

• Anonymous posted on June 26, 2002 at 10:52 am

Hi Bev!
    Hmm, I was juz wondering,how long have u been in Sydney?
    Take care!

• beverly posted on June 26, 2002 at 7:10 pm

• Anonymous posted on June 27, 2002 at 10:39 am

• lovemesoftly posted on June 26, 2002 at 10:22 pm

Good Luck on your exams! And lemme know when my letter arives, okay? =)

• lovemesoftly posted on June 26, 2002 at 10:22 pm

Good Luck on your exams! And lemme know when my letter arives, okay? =)