Uncategorized Protected: Torturing myself 29 January 2002

• conejito posted on January 29, 2002 at 7:48 am

Ohh! I read the title of your entry as Touching myself!

Then when I saw the first four lines, it seemed to confirm what I’d read and my interest was piqued! But alas… 🙂

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 7:51 am

You and your dirty mind! 😉

• sanveann posted on January 29, 2002 at 8:05 am

Hi, Bev…this is Sanvean from LiveJournal 🙂 Try some very gentle stretches and a warm bath. Also, you’ll probably be even worse tomorrow…keep up the stretches.

• sanveann posted on January 29, 2002 at 8:06 am

Er, I meant Sanvean from MUA. Silly me 🙂

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 10:57 pm

Hi babe! I remember seen you around MUA.. I never knew you had a livejournal too 🙂 Oh, and you’re right – I feel *awful* today, like something the cat dragged in! So I’m pretty darn cranky. I guess I won’t work myself out so intensely next time, slow and steady is the key 😉

• conejito posted on January 29, 2002 at 7:48 am

Ohh! I read the title of your entry as Touching myself!

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 7:51 am

You and your dirty mind! 😉

• sanveann posted on January 29, 2002 at 8:05 am

• sanveann posted on January 29, 2002 at 8:06 am

Er, I meant Sanvean from MUA. Silly me 🙂

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 10:57 pm

• erynchrista posted on January 29, 2002 at 5:22 pm

Exercise!

I had a tough workout, too! UGH! I went to some class simply called “Tone.” It SOUNDS easy. But it was so not. It’s an hour long workout that about killed me. We did a half hour of step aerobics for cardio and then worked with those giant rubber bands, crunks, lunges, pushups, squats…AUGH! Heh 😀

• annaangel posted on January 29, 2002 at 9:18 pm