Uncategorized Protected: Chanel Polychromes launch 18 January 2002

• bluekittygrl posted on January 18, 2002 at 7:07 am

wowsers

You look even more fab then usual! (Didn’t think that was possible.) You bought the e/s quad? I’ve been eyeing it ever since I saw it in a mag. =) Can the colors of the e/s be casual too, or are they strictly dressy? That l/s looks so good on you! I know you normally wear light colors. =)

You’ve inspired me to want to go get a makeover. (never had one.) I’m thinking maybe at MAC or Stila though. =) I dont know..

• beverly posted on January 18, 2002 at 7:13 am

Re: wowsers

Shush, you make me *blush*, girl! 😀

The Polychromes is so unusual. I balked at first, because the colors were so.. weird. But he told me it can be used for a dramatic look or a soft look, since there are 2 light colors (gold and pink) and 2 darker ones (purple and dark pink). ‘Tis fun to play around with!

Ooo, and it wasn’t lipstick. I hate lipstick and refuse to wear it 😉 It’s their new Glossimer.. Nectarine? Or something? Some orangey one. I totally recommend a makeover – it was super fun!

PS. Tony is such a sweetie to buy you all that Delia*s stuff *jealous sigh*

• bluekittygrl posted on January 18, 2002 at 7:07 am

wowsers

• beverly posted on January 18, 2002 at 7:13 am

Re: wowsers

Shush, you make me *blush*, girl! 😀

PS. Tony is such a sweetie to buy you all that Delia*s stuff *jealous sigh*

• tracyhuang posted on January 18, 2002 at 5:03 pm

Wow…

Bev,
    You’re so lucky to get the makeover. Where was it? Seiyu? By the way, you look fabulous in the pic.

Tracy