Uncategorized Protected: 10 Questions 28 January 2002

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:23 am

ahhh. is there anyway you could go into the edit style and tell me where to paste. i know this is like the stupidest thing ever. but i keep ruining my journal. i just want pretty pictures at the top dammit! thanks so much for helping me. it’s so sweet of you.

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:28 am

OK, mine won’t be exactly the same as yours ‘cos I renamed and added styles.. and can’t remember what it was like Default style, like yours is! But assuming you’re in the “main” style section.. you should see lots of symbols and pages of text boxes where you can edit right?

If you go to the LAST text box, just before the buttom “Save Style”, you’ll see that the text box is huge. That’s the main one for editing. Mine’s different from yours ‘cos it’s all edited.. but if I remember correctly, you just put that html code I gave you after where it says BODY – which is near the top.

If that doesn’t make sense or you still can’t do it, I can do it for you if you email me the URL of your picture. I’ll need your password to enter and edit though, so it’s your choice!

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:40 am

i got this message when i did that: Errors occurred processing this page:
        Corrupt or non-existant year.
        Corrupt or non-existant month.
        Corrupt or non-existant day.
        Invalid month.
        Invalid year:
        Invalid day.

i changed my password to thanksbeverly.. it’s so sweet of you to help me. the file image is: [img src=”http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/n/0/8/8/88sp2cd70bah379i0188nc11h4/global%20head.JPG”] but with the <'s. thanks thanks thanks. <3

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:56 am

Should be working now!

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:55 am

beverly, thank you so much. i really appreciate what you did for me. thanks again. <3. i owe you one.

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:57 am

No prob 🙂 I just joined and posted in the community!

• feine84 posted on January 28, 2002 at 1:59 pm

How about…

How long was Beverly’s hair at its longest?

What is Beverly’s favourite food?

How many siblings does Beverly have?

What is Beverly’s favourite color?

Which brand takes up most space in Beverly’s wardrobe?

ok that’s abt all i cld think of… =]

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 6:44 am

Oooh Thanks! I’ll use those 🙂

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:23 am

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:28 am

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:40 am

i got this message when i did that: Errors occurred processing this page:
        Corrupt or non-existant year.
        Corrupt or non-existant month.
        Corrupt or non-existant day.
        Invalid month.
        Invalid year:
        Invalid day.

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:56 am

Should be working now!

• bravenewworld posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:55 am

• beverly posted on January 28, 2002 at 6:57 am

No prob 🙂 I just joined and posted in the community!

• claud posted on January 28, 2002 at 7:32 pm

Whats your dorm number at Uni? Or what’s your major?

• feine84 posted on January 28, 2002 at 1:59 pm

How about…

How long was Beverly’s hair at its longest?

What is Beverly’s favourite food?

How many siblings does Beverly have?

What is Beverly’s favourite color?

Which brand takes up most space in Beverly’s wardrobe?

ok that’s abt all i cld think of… =]

• beverly posted on January 29, 2002 at 6:44 am

Oooh Thanks! I’ll use those 🙂

• claud posted on January 28, 2002 at 7:32 pm

Whats your dorm number at Uni? Or what’s your major?