Uncategorized Protected: Lemming! Lemming! 29 December 2001

• ramenmomma posted on December 29, 2001 at 1:54 pm

$6? Is that Singaporean currency or American? If it’s American, I hate you. I pay $54 and some change a month for mine. It’s usually $40 but the extra $14 is state and city taxes plus FCC fees.

• beverly posted on December 29, 2001 at 4:53 pm

That’s Singapore currency… which is about US$4 a month! Man you pay a lot for the phone though, that would seriously send me broke! Phone plans are fairly expensive in Singapore, but this $4/month is a super good deal. can’t wait to get it 😀

• brokeasiangirl posted on December 30, 2001 at 6:50 pm