Uncategorized Protected: Gushings of love 25 November 2001

• jazzygirl posted on November 24, 2001 at 7:57 am

you’re lucky to have found that special someone so early in life. im happy for you.

• pinkponytail posted on November 24, 2001 at 3:38 pm

Yes Beverly, I totally know how you feel. 🙂 I love my Daniel muchly too. I want to meet Chris though. He seems like an awesome friend. Maybe we all can go for rockclimbing and you can have a go at it 🙂

2 months is AN AWFUL long time, but absense does make the heart yearn fonder. He’ll treasure you even more when he next sees you.

• jazzygirl posted on November 24, 2001 at 7:57 am

• heatherita posted on November 24, 2001 at 6:03 pm

oh that’s so wonderful. Being away from someone you love is so hard. I am 10 hours away from my love right now but I’ll see him for Christmas.

• pinkponytail posted on November 24, 2001 at 3:38 pm

• heatherita posted on November 24, 2001 at 6:03 pm

• neverletgo posted on November 25, 2001 at 11:48 pm

I can remember . . .

I can remember reading your journal during other relationships in your past, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you THIS happy! I’m so happy for you. 😀

Xs & Os,