Uncategorized Protected: Photo 5 September 2001

you and chris make such a sweet cute couple…lar 😉

• swing_set_girl posted on September 5, 2001 at 8:47 pm

oh my

thats sooooo damn adorable! you guys look so cute together. 🙂

• neverletgo posted on September 5, 2001 at 9:37 pm

Awww!

Let’s all say together in unison . . .

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

🙂

That picture of you and Chris is so incredibly adorable! Even I’m in love with it! 🙂 And the flower thing ‘protruding’ from your head doesn’t look bad at all . . . it just looks like you have a pretty flower in your hair! 🙂

Xs & Os,
    Lindsay (http://www.hidden-beauty.net/lindsay/)

• beverly posted on September 5, 2001 at 9:39 pm

Re: Awww!

I’m in love with it too – tee hee 😀
      But who wears a flower at the very top of their head?! I should digitally edit it out 😉

• arcanities posted on September 6, 2001 at 2:15 am

tehehe

that is a nice picture :o). although the flower is a bit funny… i have to agree… hehehe, it would annoy me too!

• jazzygirl posted on September 5, 2001 at 7:44 pm

you and chris make such a sweet cute couple…lar 😉

• swing_set_girl posted on September 5, 2001 at 8:47 pm

oh my

thats sooooo damn adorable! you guys look so cute together. 🙂

• neverletgo posted on September 5, 2001 at 9:37 pm

Awww!

Let’s all say together in unison . . .

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!