Uncategorized Protected: Ooooooooooooooo 12 September 2001

• erynchrista posted on September 11, 2001 at 8:33 am

Scared to death…

Ugh, imagine how much we’re freaking out here in the USA! God it sucks! I’m on the east side of the country kind of close to all this stuff. They’ve evacuated some of Chicago, IL now and I’m only an hour away from there or so. So, yeah, this isn’t cool at all. 🙁

• beverly posted on September 11, 2001 at 9:23 pm

Re: Scared to death…

You seen the reports on CNN.com? They’ve evacuated and shut down so many places! Hope you guys don’t get evacuated.. but I think everything’s calmed down now – as in, there should be no more attacks.

• tris posted on September 11, 2001 at 1:18 pm

Pentagon too??

The Pentagon collapsed too? Nah. It’s a flat structure and I think only one side of it got hit.

• krambear posted on September 11, 2001 at 1:50 pm

Re: Pentagon too??

A portion of it collapsed. It’s a five story building, it’s not that flat.

• beverly posted on September 11, 2001 at 9:24 pm

Re: Pentagon too??

See above comment!

• tris posted on September 12, 2001 at 12:26 pm

Re: Pentagon too??

compared to the twin towers, it is pretty flat. i know what it looks like 🙂

• beverly posted on September 11, 2001 at 9:24 pm

Re: Pentagon too??

Ooops, I think I didn’t say that clearly enough in my entry – I meant that “both buildings” of the World Trade Center collasped!

• tris posted on September 12, 2001 at 12:38 pm

architecturally crappy

I thought that’s what you meant! 🙂
        You’d think the part that got hit would just topple off, but no, the whole thing had to collapse!

• erynchrista posted on September 11, 2001 at 8:33 am

Scared to death…

• beverly posted on September 11, 2001 at 9:23 pm

Re: Scared to death…

• tris posted on September 11, 2001 at 1:18 pm

Pentagon too??

• krambear posted on September 11, 2001 at 1:50 pm

Re: Pentagon too??

A portion of it collapsed. It’s a five story building, it’s not that flat.

• beverly posted on September 11, 2001 at 9:24 pm