Uncategorized Protected: I’m a nerd. 16 September 2001

• farahdean posted on September 16, 2001 at 7:44 am

Great that you know all these. It certainly does not make you a nerd. Now that MUA is down, why not put your expertise to good use & start your own only w bev’s twist?

• beverly posted on September 16, 2001 at 10:14 pm

I could write up a cute cosmetics swap site… but I don’t think I have the time to maintain it, plus I’ll be in direct competition with MUA, hehe. I love ’em though, and I miss them 🙁

• littlestar007 posted on September 16, 2001 at 8:39 am

J’mapelle Tiffany (babydollgirl05@aol.com/babydollgirl007@netzero.net), et toi?

YES. I CAN FINALLY SAY A SENTENCE. Waiit. Am I saying it right?

I can speak english, html, tagalog (filipino), and barely french. *sigh* Feel blessed you can talk, don’t feel like a nerd.

• beverly posted on September 16, 2001 at 10:15 pm

Yeees, exactly right!
      I s’pose it’s just kind of bizzare I can communicate better with any computer than I can with any human, haha.

• farahdean posted on September 16, 2001 at 7:44 am

• beverly posted on September 16, 2001 at 10:14 pm

• littlestar007 posted on September 16, 2001 at 8:39 am

J’mapelle Tiffany (babydollgirl05@aol.com/babydollgirl007@netzero.net), et toi?

YES. I CAN FINALLY SAY A SENTENCE. Waiit. Am I saying it right?

• beverly posted on September 16, 2001 at 10:15 pm

Yeees, exactly right!

• bluekittygrl posted on September 17, 2001 at 12:11 am

I know:

HTML
    Javascript

English (perfectly)
    Spanish (good)
    Japanese (good)

I’m not as talented as you Bev. 😉

• mindbox posted on September 17, 2001 at 12:44 am

hmmmmm

CGI isn’t a programming language. It’s a communications protocol.

I know:
    Assembly Language/Machine Code
    JSP
    ASP
    PHP3

I speak:
    English.

I guess that makes me more nerdy than you huh.

• bluekittygrl posted on September 17, 2001 at 12:11 am

I know:

HTML
    Javascript

English (perfectly)
    Spanish (good)
    Japanese (good)

I’m not as talented as you Bev. 😉

• mindbox posted on September 17, 2001 at 12:44 am

hmmmmm

CGI isn’t a programming language. It’s a communications protocol.

I know:
    Assembly Language/Machine Code
    JSP
    ASP
    PHP3

I speak:
    English.

I guess that makes me more nerdy than you huh.