Uncategorized Protected: Weight record 8 August 2001

• acidlime posted on August 8, 2001 at 6:13 pm

this is blueice

Underweight! Me too! You know what, I always thought you were in the normal range. You look normal. πŸ™‚ I am stick-thin. Believe me, you wouldn’t want to be like me. Hope you gain weight soon!

• beverly posted on August 9, 2001 at 5:10 am

Re: this is blueice

Woo, we can have our own little ‘Underweight’ club πŸ˜‰ But yeah, I’ve been underweight my whole life, it gets especially embarassing when we’re weighed for Sport and the teacher decides to announce to the whole class that “Beverly is underweight!”. That’s why I want to be “normal” weight. Unfortunately, I don’t see that coming anytime soon!

• acidlime posted on August 12, 2001 at 3:53 am

Re: this is blueice

*lol* hehe. I really can’t believe you’re underweight. You look just the right size. πŸ™‚ An “underweight club”? Haha. That’s cute. You think anybody would join? And yeah, being thin is so darn embarassing.

• acidlime posted on August 8, 2001 at 6:13 pm

this is blueice

• beverly posted on August 9, 2001 at 5:10 am

Re: this is blueice

• acidlime posted on August 12, 2001 at 3:53 am

Re: this is blueice

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 6:59 am

okay let’s just put it this way…would you rather be overweight or underweight? of course being “normal” is the best, but being underweight can be a blessing when you look the way you do!

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 10:52 am

Must be rough…

Wow it must be SO rough to be underweight. Poor you. Thanks for typing up your medical report though so we could know just how thin you really are. No need to rub it in our faces.

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 6:59 am

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 10:52 am

Must be rough…

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 9:17 pm

it’s not uncommon…

to be underweight, a lot of people are, most of my friends are underweight, including me. the thing that sucks most about it is we can’t donate blood, which is a big bummer. back in school, one of my friends filled her pockets with masses from the physics lab just so she could weigh enough to donate blood… it didn’t work. ahh well!

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 9:19 pm

Better than overweight

Bev darling,

I think there are more advantages to being underweight than overweight. You still might have to watch out for future health problems like bone mass or whatever but hey – everything at bebe and dkny would look fantastic.

But I understand that you want to be normal. It’s just not that bad to be underweight lol

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 9:17 pm