Uncategorized Protected: NEW COLLEGE BALL 2001 25 August 2001

• starshaped posted on August 25, 2001 at 6:07 pm

“Yeah, just my left toe, buddy.” that made me laugh 🙂

the top & the skirt looks really good together. glad you found the top you were looking for.

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:11 am

Woo, glad to hear that people think the skirt and top matched, since I bought them separately in 2 different countries 😉

• ilovetimothy posted on August 26, 2001 at 12:39 am

you look wonderful.

i love the photo that u took with penny and dan.
    Your hair and pose was in the right places.
    it looks really nice.
    reminded me of singapore model jamie teo. the one who won the beauty of the world, singapore 2001.
    u look resemble her.
    anyway, i do envy dressing up like that!!
    take care!!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:11 am

Re: you look wonderful.

I’ve heard of Jamie Teo.. isn’t she on some tv series that focuses on the olden days, or something like that??

• ilovetimothy posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:59 am

Re: you look wonderful.

a href=”http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/entertainment/feature/2001031400_a.htm”>you can read something about jamie teo here!!

she’s miss singapore 2001. i don’t think she hosted any shows yet..
        mnn. go see ok!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 3:21 am

Re: you look wonderful.

D’oh! Of course.. I get their names mixed up 😛 I’m looking at some of the sites now.. just posted an entry about it. Look at all these girl is making me feel really insecure now.. haha.

• starshaped posted on August 25, 2001 at 6:07 pm

“Yeah, just my left toe, buddy.” that made me laugh 🙂

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:11 am

• ex_hellish789 posted on August 26, 2001 at 4:24 am

Glad you had a good time Beverly. I love that hot-pink wrap you have over your shoulders in the first few photos. It looks like you’re holding a bouquet too – did Chris bring you flowers?? That’s so romantic!

• beverly posted on August 27, 2001 at 5:01 am

Yeahuh! He did, he bought me pink carnations, “so they’ll match your dress”. I swooned 😀

• annaangel posted on August 29, 2001 at 6:34 pm

i love you dress and top!! chris seems like a sweetheart. you are very lucky!!

• ilovetimothy posted on August 26, 2001 at 12:39 am

you look wonderful.

i love the photo that u took with penny and dan.
    Your hair and pose was in the right places.
    it looks really nice.
    u look resemble her.
    anyway, i do envy dressing up like that!!
    take care!!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:11 am

Re: you look wonderful.

• ilovetimothy posted on August 26, 2001 at 2:59 am

Re: you look wonderful.

she’s miss singapore 2001. i don’t think she hosted any shows yet..
        mnn. go see ok!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2001 at 3:21 am

Re: you look wonderful.

• ex_hellish789 posted on August 26, 2001 at 4:24 am

• beverly posted on August 27, 2001 at 5:01 am

• annaangel posted on August 29, 2001 at 6:34 pm

i love you dress and top!! chris seems like a sweetheart. you are very lucky!!