Uncategorized Protected: Session 2 Uni 26 July 2001

• Anonymous posted on July 25, 2001 at 8:45 am

if it helps?

hey bev, if it helps, i did Human Computer Interaction in school and it was easy as ABC. plus, it’s a really common sense kinda subject, and with all your High Distinctions and what-have-you-nots, i’m pretty sure you’ll do just fine. 🙂 all the best for the coming semester!!

• beverly posted on July 25, 2001 at 8:50 am

Re: if it helps?

Reeeeaaally?!?!
      Thank God! I had a 3hour Human Computer Interaction lecture today, but I brought along a magazine and read it instead, so I still don’t know what the course involves – oops.
      But who are you and where did you do the subject? ‘Cos different Unis differ a bit in course content. I hope it’s real easy though, then at least I just have to concentrate on 3 tough subjects.

• Anonymous posted on July 25, 2001 at 4:44 pm

don’t worry about doing honours…

an extra year for honours? doubt if it’s worth it. a lot of people I know didn’t do it and they’re doing very well, thank you. just enjoy uni life. that’s the most important thing.

• Anonymous posted on July 25, 2001 at 8:45 am

if it helps?

• beverly posted on July 25, 2001 at 8:50 am

Re: if it helps?

Reeeeaaally?!?!

• Anonymous posted on July 25, 2001 at 4:44 pm

don’t worry about doing honours…