Uncategorized Protected: Living it up with the big kids 1 July 2001

• deadordying posted on July 1, 2001 at 10:37 am

This is CREEP.

Welcome to the family, beverly.
    I wish I could afford a paid journal instead of the shitty free one, but oh well. Oh, I’ve added you to my “friends” list, feel… loved.

• ex_whir877 posted on July 1, 2001 at 11:36 am

So glad you could make it! 😀

Hi there! This is Tanya/Visionary. Woo-hoo you’re one of us now. I just added you to my friends’ list if you care at all. 😉 Have fun here and all that jazz. I so need to pay for my journal so I can do nifty things to it! Take care and all that jazz! I’ll see you around. ;D

• poisoned posted on July 1, 2001 at 12:40 pm

welcome!

hey beverly!
    that picture of you is adorable 🙂
    i’m adding you to my friends list, btw.
    [this is crazylush from laundro]

• violeteyes posted on July 1, 2001 at 1:25 pm

yay!

somehow bev, i knew you would use the mice icon set. too cute.

mwah.

• deadordying posted on July 1, 2001 at 10:37 am

This is CREEP.

Welcome to the family, beverly.

• ex_onelove989 posted on July 1, 2001 at 7:19 pm

i’m glad you decided to get a livejournal. i read your diaryland journal pretty regularly during the past year or so and now it’s even better b/c i get to respond 😉
    (this is gina, sedateangel on laundro)

• ex_whir877 posted on July 1, 2001 at 11:36 am

So glad you could make it! 😀

• dieselbunny posted on July 1, 2001 at 7:44 pm

Horray! ‘Tis Jess.

Horray — Beverly is using LJ! I’m so proud. It’s so much cooler too.. because I’ve been stalking.. Erm.. reading your Diaryland Journal for AGES.

I’m adding you to my Friends list. Horray. HOrray.

This is Jessica on the Laundro Boards BTW.

• poisoned posted on July 1, 2001 at 12:40 pm

welcome!

hey beverly!
    that picture of you is adorable 🙂
    i’m adding you to my friends list, btw.
    [this is crazylush from laundro]

• violeteyes posted on July 1, 2001 at 1:25 pm

yay!

somehow bev, i knew you would use the mice icon set. too cute.

mwah.

• ex_onelove989 posted on July 1, 2001 at 7:19 pm

(this is gina, sedateangel on laundro)

• dieselbunny posted on July 1, 2001 at 7:44 pm

Horray! ‘Tis Jess.

I’m adding you to my Friends list. Horray. HOrray.

This is Jessica on the Laundro Boards BTW.

• superkumquat posted on July 2, 2001 at 9:43 am

Welcome! Heh I’ve been reading your diaryland for quite some time now. Have fun here =)

• superkumquat posted on July 2, 2001 at 9:43 am