Uncategorized Protected: Bombs away 10 July 2001

• shortmessage posted on July 10, 2001 at 10:02 am

Bubble Tea

Bubble Tea is SO good! you can get it in Winterpeg (winnipeg) as well! I had it once and those little jelly balls were good! he he he, just thought i’d let you know! πŸ™‚

• starshaped posted on July 10, 2001 at 1:17 pm

ugh, personally i don’t like the “bubbles”, but chocolate milk tea is good. although lately i’ve been ordering slushies everytime i go to a bubble tea shop. it’s availible in toronto as well, especially in the area i live in.

• ex_onelove989 posted on July 10, 2001 at 3:17 pm

wow.that is such a scary story, it gives me chills thinking about the bombings. =/

i really want to try bubble tea πŸ™‚ i wonder where the sell it in the states.

• shortmessage posted on July 10, 2001 at 10:02 am

Bubble Tea

• technochik posted on July 10, 2001 at 7:32 pm

The Bubble Tea sounds alot like those Orbitz drinks that were around a couple years ago, i don’t think i’ve ever had one but they sound yummy!

Food Poisoning Sucks. :\ Get Better soon!

• Anonymous posted on July 10, 2001 at 8:15 pm

I believe Tesco’s is a British franchise, not American. Whatever loser is bombing it should check his information better.

Glad you’ve discovered bubble tea! I think it originated in Taiwan, and they make the very best πŸ™‚

Get better soon!

• Anonymous posted on July 10, 2001 at 8:23 pm

Bangkok is great

u must go MBK to shop! great 7 levels of shopping i think, by SIAM station BTS. & if u stay over the wk end go Chatuchak & bargain, u can get a lot more tank tops & shorts & beautiful stuff v v v cheap.

• starshaped posted on July 10, 2001 at 1:17 pm

• ex_onelove989 posted on July 10, 2001 at 3:17 pm

i really want to try bubble tea πŸ™‚ i wonder where the sell it in the states.

• hipychild posted on July 11, 2001 at 12:32 am

I love love love bubble tea. Did you try the peppermint milk tea ones yet? yumyum
    eep. Do get well soon. The food in Thailand is too good to waste on food-poisoning. I have never gotten food poisioning before. I have a stomach made out of cast-iron.

• technochik posted on July 10, 2001 at 7:32 pm

Food Poisoning Sucks. :\ Get Better soon!

• Anonymous posted on July 10, 2001 at 8:15 pm