Uncategorized Protected: 2008 Olympics 13 July 2001

• hipychild posted on July 13, 2001 at 9:00 am

I imagine this chance to host the 2008 Olympics would do wonders for China’s economy.

Have you tried this Thai dessert made with sweetened tapoica and dipped in coconut milk? YUMMY.

I saw Amanda today at Orchard Road. With a boi ::wiggles eyebrows::

• beverly posted on July 13, 2001 at 9:19 am

Hehe

Nuh I haven’t tried that dessert. I’ll have to put it on my “to do” list before I leave tomorrow 😛

Oooooer. Was she cuddly with him? It might’ve been Mervyn, her boyf. Did you say hi to her? I gotta ask her if she’s free to go out with us when I get back..

• hipychild posted on July 13, 2001 at 10:35 am

Re: Hehe

I said hi but we didn’t stop to talk. She got into NTU right? I think they have started the new school term already.

• hipychild posted on July 13, 2001 at 9:00 am